Stamped for success.
With these pro-level platform pedals on your bike, you'll be tackling the trails on the top of your game. Designed for high-speed riding in unforgiving, technical terrain, the Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Pedals are rock-solid and razor-thin. Ranging from 11 to 13mm thin, the Stamps allow you to fully lean into the corners, offering a minimal profile for the maximum clearance. The wide concave profile grips your foot, keeping you centered over the axle, while the ten adjustable pins dig into the bottom of your shoe for unrelenting traction.
Inside the forged 6061-T6 aluminum body, a chromoly steel axle spins effortlessly on Crank Brothers' premium bearings, while their premium seals keep out mud, dirt, dust, grit, and grime to keep these pedals spinning easily, no matter how badly you abuse them.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 11-13mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 375g per pair.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good quality, great grip
My wife uses on her MTB. She switched from cleats and likes the freedom but also the grip.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.