Stamped for success.
With these pro-level platform pedals on your bike, you'll be tackling the trails on the top of your game. Designed for high-speed riding in unforgiving, technical terrain, the Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Pedals are rock-solid and razor-thin. Ranging from 11 to 13mm thin, the Stamps allow you to fully lean into the corners, offering a minimal profile for the maximum clearance. The wide concave profile grips your foot, keeping you centered over the axle, while the ten adjustable pins dig into the bottom of your shoe for unrelenting traction.
Inside the forged 6061-T6 aluminum body, a chromoly steel axle spins effortlessly on Crank Brothers' premium bearings, while their premium seals keep out mud, dirt, dust, grit, and grime to keep these pedals spinning easily, no matter how badly you abuse them.
This LTD version of the Stamp 7 Pedals from crank Brothers featurse a limited edition finish, but is otherwise identical to the standard Stamp 7 pedal.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 11-13mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 375g per pair.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Pedal Type: Flat and BMX Pedals
Small - Anodized Purple
Mfg PartNum: 16281
Small - Anodized Orange
Mfg PartNum: 16280
Articles will open in new tab.