Stamp out the competition.
Designed for cutting lines through technical terrains at high speeds, the Stamp 3 Pedals rock-solid platform design keeps the wheels turning session after session. Whether you're a seasoned veteran of the mountain or you're just getting started, the ultra-tough 16mm-thick 6061-T6 aluminum body will provide the perfect platform for you to tackle the mountain your way. Ten adjustable pins allow for customizable traction, while a slightly concave profile helps your foot stay centered over the axle. Inside, a premium bearing and seal system blocks out grit and grime, ensuring the Stamp 3's keep spinning just like the day they were made.
The Crank Brothers Stamp 3 Pedals feature a size-specific design. Choose the Small if you wear a US size 5-10 shoe, or a Large if you wear a US size 10 or larger shoe.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 16mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 399g per pair.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.