Crank Bros’ Stamp 3 Danny Macaskill Edition Pedals feature forged SCM435 Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel spindles and a forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy body. These pedals are equipped with high-quality bearings and sealing, 10 adjustable pins per side, and a concave, minimal profile. Available in small or large sizes.
- Body material: forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Spindle material: forged SCM435 Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel.
- Inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing.
- Outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm (small); 114 x 111mm (large).
- 10 adjustable pins per side.
- Weight 455g per pair.
- Small suited for US shoe size 5-10 (EU 37-43).
- Large suited for US shoe size 10-15 (EU 43-49).
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.