Crank Bros’ Stamp 3 Danny Macaskill Edition Pedals feature forged SCM435 Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel spindles and a forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy body. These pedals are equipped with high-quality bearings and sealing, 10 adjustable pins per side, and a concave, minimal profile. Available in small or large sizes.
- Body material: forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Spindle material: forged SCM435 Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel.
- Inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing.
- Outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm (small); 114 x 111mm (large).
- 10 adjustable pins per side.
- Weight 455g per pair.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.