The Stamp 2 Flat Pedals from Crank Bros feature a minimal, concave platform pedal design with a Die Cast aluminum body, Chromoly spindle, and 10 adjustable pins on each side for optimal grip. These pedals are uniquely designed and optimized around the shoe size of the rider.
Please see the drop down menu for size availability. Small pedals are generally suited for shoes sizes 5-10 (37-43). Large pedals are generally suited for shoes sizes 10-15 (43-49).
- Pedal Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16".
- Adjustable Pins: 10 per side.
- Spindle Material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm (Sm); 114 x 111mm (Lg).
- Weight: 415g. (sm pair); 470g. (lg pair).
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.