Crank Bros' Stamp 1 Flat Pedals are size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface and a minimal 13mm thin profile. There are 9 adjustable pins per side for a customized, reliable grip as well as a premium bearings and seal system.
Features & Specs:
- Footprint 111mm x 114mm.
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing.
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel.
- Weight: 329g per pair.
- Small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us).
- Large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us).
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.