It's going to Pump. You. Up.
Whether you flatted out on your commute to work, or you're off the front and a stray shard of glass is trying to ruin your race, the Crank Bros Klic Hand Pump with CO2 will get you up and running in no time flat. Featuring a sleek, lightweight construction, the Klic is more than mets the eye. Inside this premium hand pump lies a flexible rubber hose, hiding until its needed, and easily clicking into place thanks to its magnetic head. When it's time to inflate, simply get the hose out, open up the handle, and get pumping. The hose includes a Schrader/Presta adapter, so don't worry about tube compatibility. And if you're really hurting for time, the Klic is even compatible with a CO2 cannister for rapid inflation.
The Crank Bros Klic Hand Pump with CO2 is available in two versions: High Pressure, or High Volume (recommended for tires 45c or wider).
- Versatile hand pump features integrated CO2 inflator.
- Hidden hose quickly clicks into place when a flat strikes, and stores away when not in use.
- Two versions: High Pressure (optimized for tires 45c or narrower), or High Volume.
- Includes bottle cage mount.
- Claimed weight: 142 grams.
- Maximum pressure: 120 PSI.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.