Tour 700 Tube
Continental's Tour 700 Tube is a perfect choice for wider 700c tires.
- Fits 700c x 32-47mm (32/47-622 ISO)
- All purpose inner tube and excellent replacement inner tube for your road bike
- Material: Butyl tubes with renowned Continental quality
- Durability: Each and every inner tube passes a stringent 100% quality control inspection
- Design: Seamless construction, with a mold-cured vulcanization, to ensure uniform roundness and give a smooth ride and handling
- Schrader Valve
- 156 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.