For Safe Off-Roading
The Continental Mountain King Performance 29 Inch MTB Tire is the perfect trail ride companion - not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes.
The snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs excel in dry, loose, wet, and soft, muddy conditions.
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- The perfect companion for exploring the trails
- Black Chili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds
- Protection Treads and sidewalls are equally protected, and are 25% lighter and offer 30% more puncture protection than their predecessors
- Folding bead
- 29 x 2.3 - Tubeless-ready
- 3/180 TPI
- 40-54 PSI
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Great ride, great traction and awesome in the corners. Most of my riding is dry single track, semi loose and some rock gardens
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.