All terrain, all the time.
The Continental AT Ride 700c Trekking Tire is an all terrain tire that rolls well over all surfaces. Featuring a slender profile, this trekking tire features an aggressive tread pattern of blocky knobs that excel in loose or slippery surfaces. Reliable puncture protection is provided by Continental's Puncture ProTection rubber belt for when the route takes you through rough conditions.
- This slender trekking tire has no fear of loose or slippery surfaces.
- Profile inspired by mountain tire design, while retaining good rolling properties on all surfaces.
- Reliable puncture protection via Puncture ProTection belt under tread.
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
- E25 technology makes this tire suitable for eBikes at speeds of up to 25 km/h.
- Claimed weight: 510 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 4 customers found this review helpful.
What is the width of this tire?
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.