Continental's collection of Trail King tires excel in wet rocky, root filled, and muddy conditions. Complete with Continental's Protection Apex technology, the 4 ply 240 TPI casing offers increased durability, puncture resistance, and hassle-free tubeless compatibility -- all with a minimal weight sacrifice. Featuring Continental's tacky Black Chili rubber and an open, debris-tossing tread design. The beefed up Protection casing features 4 fabric plies and a total of 240 TPI for extended durability. APEX sidewall reinforcement (2.4 inch only) furthers pinch flat protection at low pressures. And finally, RTR tubeless technology means compatibility with UST and tubeless ready rims when paired with Continental Revo Sealant.
- Advanced Black Chili rubber compound with dense particles for speed, grip and durability
- Tough ProTection Apex casing with 4 fabric plies of 240 TPI.
- Extra fabric ply ensures puncture resistance and sidewall reinforcement over the Race Sport model
- Folding bead
- Tubeless ready.
- 27.5 x 2.2 Inch (55-622 ISO), 29 x 2.4 Inch (60-622 ISO)
- 890 grams (2.4 inch), 800 grams (2.2 inch)
- Recommended pressure: 36-51 (2.4"), 44-58 (2.2") PSI.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
santa fe, nm
Love my new tires. The stock ones, even new could not stand up to goatheads. I can now ride in confidence
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.