A small bag with huge personality.
When your daily routine requires a bag built as tough as you are, make sure you don't miss the opportunity to experience the Chrome Ziptop Waistpack.
Three liters of space are perfect for your keys, phone, and any other essentials you may need. Made with a 1050d nylon shell for no-nonsense durability and a water-resistant 70d liner to keep everything inside secure and safe. Two interior mesh pockets are designated for easy access of your phone and wallet and an exterior pocket is a perfect way to keep all the little necessities organized. The lightweight buckle strap keeps it all secure, no matter if you wear it as a shoulder bag or a waist pack.
If you are searching for a lightweight yet durable bag that has room for just the essentials, the Chrome Ziptop Waistpack is built for you. As soon as you experience the sturdy construction and convenient transportation of a pack like this, you'll wonder how you ever got around without it.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Bag Capacity: 50 to 100 ci
Bag Type: Waist
Mfg PartNum: BG-288
I'll keep it short and to the point:
- Great, rugged material; it's built to last many, many miles.
- Ample space inside the bag (i.e., 24 oz crowler, rolled up Houdinin jacket, repair kit, hat, headphones, smashed PB&J, etc.)
- Smaller zipped pouch allows for easy access to often needed items (i.e., keys, facemask, Clif bar, bikelights when dismounted)
- Water-resistant lining in the pouch interior, I've ridden multiple times in the rain with this bag, dry as my whistle as I write this...
- Boxy, flat body allows for plenty of cargo while planting it firmly against your body, this is ideal because I hate a sloppy bag that bounces around.
- No interior loops for key chain
- No daisy chain on the outside (maybe above the logo?) for placing rearlight when riding. But I knew that when I purchased it, I have eyes.
- Unless you are an absolute giant on two wheels, the waist strap is very long and will hang out as slack once buckled and cinched. I'm not sure why they were so generous with the webbing they used for the strap. I guess I just worry about it getting caught on side-mirrors, doors, e-scooter handles...
- Expensive. But, you're buying a bag for at least a decade and you'll have Chrome's 365 TO LIFE guarantee.
Articles will open in new tab.