Chrome's Orlov 2.0 Backpack features a waterproof rolltop main compartment with interior organization, a dual flap closure system, and two front-mounted quick access pockets with gussets. The strap and back panel have been reconfigured to fit a wider range of body types. A zippered tech pocket offers quick-access storage for phones, keys, and other smaller items.
Features & Specs:
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design.
- EVA foam back panel.
- Abrasion-resistant 1050d nylon.
- Waterproof 18oz truck tarpaulin liner.
- Quick-access side pocket.
- Sturdy base and main compartment.
- Gusseted quick-access pockets.
- Custom metal fastening hardware.
- YKK zippers.
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop.
- 16 x 22 x 5.5" (W x H x D).
- Volume: 30L.
What you need for a road ride.