Fortified with waterproof taped zippers and 1050 Denier Nylon on the outside and a heavy-duty 400d Tarpaulin liner on the inside, the Brigade Backpack from Chrome is about as close to impenetrable (to the elements) as you can get. The load-stabilizing sternum strap and re-designed messenger-style shoulder straps can be adjusted to comfortably fit a wider range of body sizes and types. Loops as well as front and side pouch pockets make it easy to grab essential items on the go. Both side panels feature long zippered pockets for greater storage versatility. Inside the main compartment, there’s a panel of variable organizing pockets - large, small, thin, and wide - up against a cushioned sleeve that can fit a 15-inch laptop. There’s a webbed zippered pocket as well that’s perfect for high value small items.
- Capacity: 28L.
- Dimensions: W: 12.5 in; H: 20.5 in; D: 6.5 in.
- 1050d nylon outer; 400d tarpaulin liner; 1680d nylon bottom.
- Internal padded 15-inch laptop sleeve.
- Magnetic buckle helmet leash carry system.
- Ergonomic messenger-style straps.
- EVA foam back panel.
- Load-stabilizing sternum strap.
- Long zippered side panel pockets.
- Hook and loop latch down straps.
- Reflective webbing.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
What you need for a road ride.