For The Wettest, Sloppiest Conditions You Can Find
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly where the Challenge Limus Team Edition TLR dominates. Deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through wet, muddy, and soupy conditions so you can flow through corners, zip thru off-camber sections, and power up inclines with traction to spare. A great tire for truly extreme conditions like the 2018 CX World Championships where it won four of five gold medals.
- Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires.
- Sealed Corespun Cotton — to protect cotton casing, Challenge apply a special waterproof bead to bead coating. This treatment keeps the casing lighter, softer and more supple, extending tires life and brightness.
- Tires marked S utilize a softer durometer tread rubber that is Softer and more Supple, especially for cyclocross tires.
- The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- 700x33mm tubeless ready
- Widely-spaced knobs shed mud and provide excellent traction
- Aramid bead
- 1.8-2.5 BAR (26-36 PSI)
- 320 TPI
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 00622
Articles will open in new tab.