The Best For Balance
CeramicSpeed UFO Bearings All Round Grease is a low to medium-viscosity lubricant and works for the best balance between lifetime and performance.
Recommended for optimal use in dry and sunny weather conditions, where no or very little contamination threatens the bearing. The application covers mostly road riding conditions, however it can be used off-road in the same weather settings, on all types of CeramicSpeed Bearings. When lubricating your bearings, they recommend a fill rate of 60-80%.
- For use in CeramicSpeed Wheel Bearings and Bottom Bracket Bearings
- Can be used for added durability in pulley wheels when used in adverse weather conditions
- 5.000-10.000 km or 3.000-5.000 mile average lifespan in clean conditions
- 1.000-3.000 km. or 600-1.800 mile average lifespan in wet and harsh conditions
- NLGI Grade – 2
- Chemical composition, type of oil - mineral oil
- Chemical composition, thickener – Di-urea
- Storage temperature: 5 – 40 °C / 41 – 104°F
- Lower service temperature: –40 °C / -40 °F
- Upper service temperature: 150 °C / 302 °F
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.
When to use grease, lubes, and solvents on bicycle parts.