Kick Your Drivetrain Into High Gear
Upgrade your drivetrain with CeramicSpeed's Shimano 11 speed NW Pulley Wheels. The 12-tooth narrow-wide design on these CeramicSpeed aftermarket pulleys decreases chain articulation and ensures a crisp chain engagement across each pulley. Translation? Significantly less mechanical friction, crisper shifting and a faster drivetrain.
CeramicSpeed Pulley Wheels for Shimano 11s, 12-tooth is developed, designed and handbuilt in Denmark and comes with separate dust covers to fit 9100, R8000, RX, GRX, XT and XTR series derailleurs.
- Pulley Wheels: CeramicSpeed 12-tooth narrow-wide profile
- Pulley Wheel Material: Aluminium
- Bearings: CeramicSpeed Standard
- Shimano 11 speed
- Discipline: road
- Available in black and red color options
- Shimano RD R9100 Mechanical
- Shimano RD R9150 Di2
- Shimano RD R8000 SS & GS Mechanical
- Shimano RD R8050 SS & GS Di2
- Shimano RD-RX800 Mechanical
- Shimano RD-RX805 Di2
- Shimano RD-GRX 810 Mechanical
- Shimano RD-GRX 812 Mechanical
- Shimano RD-GRX 815 Di2
- Shimano RD-GRX 817 Di2
- Shimano XT RD-M8000 Mechanical
- Shimano XT RD-M8050 Di2
- Shimano XTR RD-M9000 Mechanical
- Shimano XTR RD-M9050 Di2
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Smooth as Silk and easy to install
Crisp shifting, smooth Lully system, easy to replace and easy to follow instructions on line.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.