The cage unleashed.
CeramicSpeed's Oversized Pulley System frees up to 60% of the friction in your Shimano mechanical derailleur's pulley cage, leaving you with a savings of at least 2.4 watts. This incredibly smooth OSPW system was developed and handmade in Denmark using large 17T alloy pulley wheels that spin on ultra high-precision ceramic bearings. Every little bit counts when you're vying for the win, and CeramicSpeed makes sure nothing is left out on the road.
- 17T alloy pulley wheels w/ ceramic bearings
- Carbon-reinforced polyamide cage
- Titanium mounting hardware
- Handmade in Denmark
- Efficiency claims verified by Friction Facts in Boulder, CO
- 4 year warranty
- Includes ceramic bearing oil
- Claimed weight is approximately 70 g
- Compatible with Ultegra/Dura Ace (6800/7800/7900/7970/9000/9070)
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.