Upgrade To The Fastest Pulley System In The World
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Rival AXS 12-Speed features a 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheel setting, for maximum efficiency. The handbuilt OSPW System has two spring tension settings, that allows customized setup based on riding conditions.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels System has been proven to be the fastest aftermarket pulley system in the world.
CeramicSpeed OSPW Systems are an industry leading product, chosen by World Champions and top athletes around the world. This OSPW System has handbuilt CeramicSpeed Bearings installed in each pulley and comes with a 4 year warranty as standard and a lifetime warranty when choosing coated or SLT bearings.
Featuring a 15-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel to provide absolute optimization of the rear derailleur. The upper and lower oversized aluminum pulley wheels come in anodized black, red, or blue colorways.
- Power savings of 30%-60% or more over stock pulley wheel setups
- The oversized pulley wheels have 3-5 times longer lifetime than stock pulleys
- Pulley Wheels: CeramicSpeed 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley Wheel Material: aluminum
- Cage Material: carbon reinforced PA
- Bearings: CeramicSpeed standard
- Includes CeramicSpeed pulley wheel Oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Compatibility: SRAM, electronic
- Cassette Compatibility: fits Rival AXS 12spd and 36T cassette
- Spring tension settings: 2 spring
- Available in Black, Red, or Blue colorways
- Speed: 12 speed
- Discipline: road
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.