Nelmezzo RoS — your spring and fall do-everything jersey
This jersey has a double-layer fabric that keeps more wind out than your traditional jersey, yet has no membrane so still has some airflow to maximize breathability. In Italian, Nelmezzo means 'in the middle,' which perfectly describes this jersey. Designed for rain or shine, dry or wet weather, the Nelmezzo is extremely versatile for spring and fall riding. The
tighter weave and new Nano Flex Xtra Dry make this all but waterproof: you can wear it by itself on wet roads or in light
rain/mist, although in actual rain you will likely still reach for a rain shell.
- New Nano Flex Xtra Dry low-air-permeability water-repellent
dual-face knit fabric
- Warmer than a normal thermal jersey but more breathable
than a windproof jacket
- Double-face fabric with polyester inside and nylon outside
for excellent moisture transfer
- Easy-sliding YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 3 rear pockets plus covered key pocket
- 360° reflective detailing
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.