All Around Winter Comfort
The Castelli Tutto Nano Bib Tight uses new Nano Flex 3G fabric, the result of a decade of development. It's Castelli's best all-around fabric for winter tights: warm, stretchy, luxuriously soft, highly breathable and on top of that it features their proprietary third generation of nanotechnology water-repellent finish. While other brands are using simple chemical water-repellent finishes, Castelli created a nanotechnology mechanical repellency to enhance a chemical DWR finish. You stay drier and more comfortable.
The fabric also makes for a great dry-weather tight, and the reduced-seam anatomical cut makes it extremely comfortable and lightweight enough for warmer temperatures.
The Tutto Nano Bib Tights have subtle black-on-black Castelli logos on the outside of both legs and NANOFLEX on the rear panel. For added visibility, these tights feature reflective bands around both ankles with long zips, making them easy to get on and off.
The pro-level KISS Air2 seat pad features a continuously variable thickness and anatomic shape that conforms to your body, and increases your comfort for long rides.
- Designed to be great in all riding conditions
- Temp Rating: 4-16°C / 39-61°F.
- Zippers at ankles for easier on/off
- Improved comfort and fit with reduced seaming
- Mesh bib straps for breathability
- Embossed logos
Castelli KISS Air2 Seat Pad:
- Men-specific cut with anatomic molding to eliminate seams
- Soft skin layer for freedom of movement
- Soft, flexible, anti-bacterial, brushed microfiber top fabric layer maximizes comfort and fit
- Dual density and variable thickness gives the perfect cushioning on every part of the pad
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Worth the money.
Decided to try something other than Pearl Izumi. Very happy with the quality and fit. 5'11 and around 205lbs and XXL fit great. Thighs were a bit chilly at 31 degrees at ride start but nothing major. After warming up on the bike i was comfortable for the next 2 hours. I
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.