Punching way above its weight class, Castelli's Tutto Nano Bibknicker is the cycling tight that's literally good at everything.
A decade in development, the Nano Flex 3G fabric is Castelli's best all-around fabric for winter tights: warm, stretchy, luxuriously soft, and highly breathable.
While other companies utilize chemical water-repellent finishes, Castelli labored for more than 10 years to create a nanotechnology mechanical repellency to enhance a chemical DWR finish. The result is a drier and more dynamic riding experience.
But don't think of the Tutto Bibknicker as just a niche rain tight. The Nano Flex 3G fabric doubles as a great dry-weather option, with the reduced-seam, anatomical cut making it extremely comfortable during both casual commutes and longer expeditions alike.
At the Tutto Bibknicker's center is the pro-level KISS Air2 seat pad while a mesh bib that shakes off moisture and zippered ankles that guard against road spray bookend the extremities.
If you're winter riding calls for unpredictable conditions, find your flex with the Tutto Bibknicker.
Features & Specs:
- The bibknicker that's great in every possible condition
- New Nano Flex 3G fabric is exceptionally warm and soft yet with even better rain protection
- Reduced seaming for improved comfort and fit
- Mesh bib straps don't hold moisture
- KISS Air2 seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Embossed logos for durability
- Claimed weight: 278 g