Protection from the Tempest, in your pocket.
Designed for the worst of weather that Mother Nature can throw at you, the Tempesta 3/4 Pants provides totally waterproof protection that folds into just half of a pocket's size. Featuring an exclusive eVent® microfiber fabric, the Tempesta's weren't designed to slow you down while keeping you dry, rather they help you forget about the weather so you can focus on the road ahead. A pre-shaped knee may look funny when it's on the rack, but once you're in a riding position you'll see that it helps to extend the coverage while simultaneously gulping in fresh air and keeping you cool. Torrent 3-layer stretch inserts in the saddle contact area ensure total freedom of movement, yet maintain durability that will keep this lasting, use after use.
- Ultra-packable waterproof 3/4-length pant.
- Exclusive eVent® ultralight microfiber main fabric provides truly breathable waterproofing.
- Stretch inserts in Torrent 3-layer fabric provides extra durability in saddle contact area.
- Elastic waist with adjustable draw cord.
- Internal seam taping for total waterproofness.
- Preshaped knee provides ventilation while extending coverage.
- Reflective Castelli logo for improved low-light visibility.
- Extremely packable, folds up small to fit in half a pocket.
- Claimed weight: 156 grams.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.