Stradling the line between jersey and coat, Castelli's Perfetto RoS Convertible Jacket is a versatile and brilliant hybrid that does double duty as both.
The zippers sit just above the elbow and cover 3/4 of the circumference of the arm. With the sleeves in place, you have Castelli's top-performing Perfetto RoS long-sleeve jacket. Remove the sleeves, however, and you have a jersey to wear, with or without Nano Flex arm warmers. The zippers are covered so you don't see them from the outside or feel them from the inside.
For Winter 2020, the Perfetto Convertible gets the RoS treatment: Rain or Shine. The same breathability and fit you've come to expect from the Perfetto, but now with significantly improved protection from the elements, including seam sealing on the shoulders. Castelli has also differentiated the fabrics so you get extra warmth on forward-facing surfaces and lighter stretch on rear-facing surfaces.
Features & Specs:
- Zips just above elbows to allow use as long- or short-sleeve jacket
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER 205 Warm brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve
- Dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Claimed weight: 322 g
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.