Speed with the stars.
Many top stars of the tri scene don’t want to race without short-sleeved kits any longer. The all new Free Speed Race Jersey from Castelli is meant to be worn for the entire race, from start to finish. The short-sleeved construction ensures good aerodynamics on the bike and additional sun protection. But, its real benefits come into play during the run; The highly breathable and stretchy fabric allows excellent freedom of movement and breathability for the maximum in comfort and performance. For those who opt to swim without any race top underneath their wetsuit, the Free Speed Race Jersey can be put on instantly in T1, even with wet skin, thanks to its full-length front zip.
- Lightweight, highly breathable short-sleeved jersey designed for full-triathlon use.
- Full-length YKK Camlock zipper.
- Velocity Mesh rear gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike.
- SnapLock fastener at rear clips to compatible shorts, preventing riding up during swim or bike leg.
- FreeAero 2 Hydro- and Aero-optimized pockets.
- Claimed weight: 107 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good quality, very breathable fabric.
European cut runs small. High quality design and fabric.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.