Alright, just cause you zip up the Castelli Men's Free AR 4.1 Jersey it doesn't mean you'll automatically get on the podium, but it will give you some serious speed. Originally developed for the Giro d'Italia, this version receives some nice updates like a zippered rear pocket, a neck protecting flap behind the zipper and updated Velocity dimpled fabrics. The aerodynamic construction saves approximately 12 watts at race speed compared to a normal race-fit jersey thanks to its streamlined fit and combination of Velocity and Nervato fabrics.
At the rear of the jersey, 3 pockets keep all your necessary riding essentials at hand. Keeping everything in place is a soft-yet-grippy silicone gripper at the waist, while raw-edge mesh arm grippers keep the sleeves from flapping in the wind. The full-length YKK® zipper allows for quick and easy on-the-fly adjustments to really dial in the fit and ventilation.
Note: Castelli tops and bottoms are designed with a performance cut that often runs smaller than that of other manufacturers. Consider sizing-up one size to ensure a comfortable fit — e.g., if you normally wear a Medium, select a Large in Castelli. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Saves approximately 12 watts at 40 km/h compared to a normal race-fit jersey.
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for improved wicking and faster drying.
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector.
- Nervato fabric at armholes for improved aerodynamics.
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist.
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers.
- Zippered rear pocket.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.