Cannondale’s 2018 Trail 24” Kids Mountain Bike features a lightweight SmartForm C2 alloy frame with smooth welding, powerful mechanical disc brakes, and a smooth SunTour XCT-JR-24 suspension fork with 63mm of travel; totally equipped for off-road shredding.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding.
- Fork: SunTour XCT-JR 24, 63mm travel, 1-1/8" steerer, coil, w/ disc mounts.
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated.
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 8-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TX800, 8-speed.
- Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 130mm length, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed cassette, 11-34.
- Chain: KMC Z50, 1/2 x 3/32".
- Brakeset: Cable actuated mechanical disc.
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm.
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm.
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo.
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm.
- Wheelset: Cannondale C4, 24”.
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 24", 28H.
- Hubs: Formula, 8-speed freehub, disc.
- Spokes: Steel, 14g.
- Front Axle: N/A.
- Rear Axle: N/A.
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 24x1.95".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.