Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Synapse Carbon Ultegra Di2 Women's Disc Bike is light, smooth, fast, and elegantly designed, featuring Shimano Ultegra hydro disc brakes with 160/160mm RT70 rotors and Fulcrum Racing 600 DB alloy clincher wheels.
- Frame: Women's Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE.
- Fork: Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS.
- Crankset: Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 50/34.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Women's, butted 2014 Alloy, Compact.
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm.
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher.
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep.
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB.
- Spokes: Fulcrum Stainless Steel.
- Axles: 12x100mm thru axle (front); 12x142mm thru-axle (rear).
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 28c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.