Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale’s 2018 Quick CX 4 Hybrid Bike features a SmartForm C2 Alloy frame, SAVE technology, and a balance of upright and forward-leaning geometry that’s comfortable for commuting yet zippy on dirt and gravel.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Headset: VP Si, 1-1/8" tapered reducer.
- Shifters: Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus, 3x8.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCE, 48/38/28.
- Bottom Bracket: KMC Z51, 8-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM558, 11-32, 8-speed.
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed.
- Brakeset: Tektro M285 hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8.
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick CX Ergo.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm.
- Wheelset: DC 3.0.
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole.
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h.
- Spokes:Stainless, 14g .
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components..