Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, Cannondale's 2019 Quick 5 Disc Hybrid Bike is a fast, fun way to get fit and get around town.
- Frame Material: Quick Disc Women's, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube.
- Fork: Quick disc, Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset.
- Headset: FSA Si 1-1/8".
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 9-speed.
- Crankset: Suntour XCM, 48/36/26.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge.
- Cassette: Sunrace M90, 11-32, 9-speed.
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed.
- Brakeset: Tektro M-285 hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 20mm rise,10 deg sweep, 600mm.
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg.
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm.
- Wheelset: .
- Rims: Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32-hole.
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front Axle: QR.
- Rear Axle: QR.
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x35c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.