Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Quick 4 Disc is a lightweight, versatile bike with hybrid -- upright yet athletic -- geometry that adapts easily to your needs, whether you're commuting to work, bar hopping, or logging a high-intensity work out.
- Frame: Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube.
- Fork: Quick Disc, full carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount.
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, integrated.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3 x 9.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8mm clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera.
- Crankset: SR Suntour, 48/36/26.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed.
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed.
- Brakeset: Tektro M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 10° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm.
- Stem: Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 8°.
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm.
- Wheelset: DC 3.0 Rims.
- Rims: DC 3.0.
- Hubs: Sealed alloy disc.
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g.
- Axles: 12 x 100 thru axle (front); QR (rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer Tires, 700 x 30c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.