Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale’s 2018 Quick 24 Boys Bike features a smooth welded SmartForm C2 alloy frame, 24-inch wheels, wide gearing range, and balanced construction that inspires confident handling.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding.
- Fork: Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated.
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed.
- Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 145mm length, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 7-speed cassette, 11-28.
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32".
- Brakeset: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull.
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm.
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm.
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo.
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm.
- Wheelset: Cannondale C4.
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 24", 28H.
- Hubs: KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub.
- Spokes: Steel, 14g.
- Front Axle: N/A.
- Rear Axle: N/A.
- Tires: Kenda, Small Block 8, 24x1.5".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.