Cannondale’s 2018 Quick 24 Boys Bike features a smooth welded SmartForm C2 alloy frame, 24-inch wheels, wide gearing range, and balanced construction that inspires confident handling.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding.
- Fork: Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated.
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed.
- Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 145mm length, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 7-speed cassette, 11-28.
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32".
- Brakeset: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull.
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm.
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm.
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo.
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm.
- Wheelset: Cannondale C4.
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 24", 28H.
- Hubs: KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub.
- Spokes: Steel, 14g.
- Front Axle: N/A.
- Rear Axle: N/A.
- Tires: Kenda, Small Block 8, 24x1.5".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.