Cannondale’s 2018 Quick 20 Boy’s Bike is designed for street riding; equipped with a lightweight SmartForm C2 alloy frame and fork as well as a wide range of gears for smooth, stable handling.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding.
- Fork: Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1" steerer.
- Headset: VP, Alloy, 1" Ahead, integrated.
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed.
- Crankset: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 7-speed cassette, 11-28.
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32".
- Brakeset: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull.
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm.
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm.
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo.
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm.
- Wheelset: Cannondale C4.
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 20", 28H.
- Hubs: KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub.
- Spokes: Steel, 14g.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8, 20x1.5".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.