Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
With crusher 29" wheels mated to Gemini dual travel and Ai agility, Cannondale's 2019 Jekyll 29 Carbon 3 Mtn Bike is ready to shred.
- Frame Material: BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm.
- Fork: Fox Float Performance 36, 150mm, Grip Damper, 3-Pos adj.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL w/ Gemini dual mode air spring system (Flow - 150mm / Hustle - 120mm), remote-actuated, 3-Pos adj.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 30T, Ai Custom.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Brakeset: SRAM Guide R hydro disc, 200/180mm Centerline rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL).
- Wheelset: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, 12x148 rear w/ HG driver.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Axle: 15x110 front, 12x148 rear.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, DHR II 2.4" WT rear.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.