Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Habit 29 Alloy 5 Mtn Bike features a lightweight SmartForm C1 Alloy frame, RockShox Sektor RL, 130mm, DebonAir Fork, progressive geometry, and Cannondale's new Proportional Response suspension design.
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, Proportional Response tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, post mount brake.
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 130mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj..
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX GS, 11-speed.
- Crankset: Race Face Ride Cinch, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Outboard BB.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed.
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT54 rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°.
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL).
- Wheelset: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Rims: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear).
- Hubs: Shimano MT400.
- Axles: 15x110 front; 12x148 rear.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, High Roller II 2.3" rear; tubeless ready.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.