Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Habit 29 Alloy 4 Mtn Bike features progressive geometry, a Proportional Response suspension design with two piece alloy links that keep the suspension moving smoothly, and a Lockr thru-axle pivot system.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C1 Alloy, Proportional Response tuned, Ai offset drivetrain.
- Fork: Fox Float Rhythm 34, 130mm, Grip Damper, Sweep-Adj, 15x110, tapered steerer.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Brakeset: SRAM Guide T hydro disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL).
- Wheelset: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Hubs: Formula front, Formula rear w/ HG driver.
- Axles: 15x110 front, 12x148 rear w/ HG driver.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, High Roller II 2.3" rear, Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.