Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Althea 3 Women's Hybrid Bike features a lightweight SmartForm C2 alloy frame and an upright yet balanced riding position that's perfectly suited to multi-surface riding and commuting.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX w/ lockout, 50mm (S, M) / SR Suntour M3030, Lockout, 63mm (XS) / 1-1/8" steerer.
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8".
- Shifters: Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus, 3x8.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus 31.8 clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera.
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCE, 48/38/28.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge.
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-32, 8-speed.
- Chain: KMC Z8.1, 8-speed.
- Brakeset: Tektro M285 hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 660mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°.
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo.
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust.
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite.
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h.
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g.
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium, 700 x 35c (S, M) / Schwalbe G-One, 650 x 38c (XS only).
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.