Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale’s 2018 Synapse Disc 105 SE Road Bike features a SmartForm C2 alloy frame with performance and endurance geometry, making it an ideal first road bike for anyone requiring both comfort and versatility.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS.
- Fork: Synapse SAVE Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8".
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm top cap.
- Shifters: Shimano 105.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS.
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/140mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 alloy.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg..
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy.
- Wheelset: RD 2.0 Disc.
- Rims: RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole.
- Hubs: Formula CX-20 Front, CX-22 Rear.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g.
- Front Axle: 108mm length.
- Rear Axle: 145mm length.
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.