Cannondale’s 2018 Quick 7 Hybrid Bike features a lightweight SmartForm C3 Alloy frame, SAVE technology, and a balance of upright and forward-leaning geometry that yields a comfortable, stable, and responsive ride suited for both commuting and shredding.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube.
- Fork: Quick, Cromoly, 1-1/8" steerer.
- Headset: FSA Si 1-1/8".
- Shifters: Shimano EF51, EZ-Fire, 3x8.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-speed.
- Crankset: Shimano M-131, 48/38/28.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge.
- Cassette: Shimano HG-31 11-32, 8-speed.
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed.
- Brakeset: Cannondale Mini V, cartridge pads.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise,10° sweep, 640mm.
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12°.
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo .
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm.
- Wheelset: Cannondale C4.
- Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole.
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 15g.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Kenda K192, 700 x 35c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.