The Cannondale 2018 CAAD12 Ultegra Bike is for the core – the crit assassins, the working-man racers with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s may just be the finest alloy racing bike ever made, and it's certainly the only choice for those who know. Join the Aluminati – the CAAD12's SmartForm C1 Premium Construction marks Cannondale's most premium alloy construction, and barely tipping the scales at under 1100 grams for the frameset.
- Frame Material: SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy w/ SPEED SAVE.
- Fork: BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race. .
- Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra.
- Crankset: Cannondale HollowGram Si w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: BB30a.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28 11-speed.
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact.
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6º.
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 MG Rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm.
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Elite WTS Wheelset.
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Elite WTS.
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Elite.
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium Elite.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Frame and Fork – Lifetime.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.