Cannondale's Trail 20" Girl's bike borrows features from their grown-up models, along with kid-specific features and a healthy dose of style.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: Trail 20, Optimized 6061 alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: SunTour XCT-JR 20, 30mm travel, 1-1/8" steerer, coil, w/ canti mounts
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Alex Z1000, single wall, 36 hole
- Hubs: Formula Alloy hubs, nutted axles, rear 6 speed
- Spokes: Steel, 14g black
- Tires: Cannondale 20x2.0", wire bead
- Pedals: VP Composite platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: Alloy 152mm crank, 36T chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC Z33, 1/2x3/32"
- Rear Cogs: Shimano, 6-speed freewheel, 14-28
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TX-35, 6 Speed, MegaRange
- Shifters: Shimano, RS-36, Revo Twist
- Handlebar: Alloy, 560mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 60mm
- Headset: Tange Seiki Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Saddle: Cannondale Girl's Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale Alloy, 27.2
The Cannondale Girls's Trail 20 Inch 6 Speed Bike is available in one size. Tropics/ Super Sparkle Grey or Acid Pink/ Super Sparkle Grey.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.