Cannondale's Single Speed Trail 20" Girl's bike borrows features from their grown-up models, along with kid-specific features and a healthy dose of style.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: Trail 20 SS, Optimized 6061 alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Cannondale 6061 Alloy rigid, 1-1/8" steerer, w/ canti mounts
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Alex Z1000, single wall, 36 hole
- Hubs: KT hubs, nutted axles, rear coasterbrake
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Cannondale 20x2.0", wire bead
- Pedals: VP Composite platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: One-piece, 36t ring
- Bottom Bracket: Included
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2x1/8"
- Rear Cogs: KT 18t
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Handlebar: Alloy, 560mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 37mm
- Headset: Tange Seiki Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: Front V-Brake, rear coasterbrake
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Saddle: Cannondale Girl's
- Seatpost: Cannondale Alloy, 27.2
The Cannondale Girl's Trail 20 Inch 1 Speed Bike is available in one size.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.