The new Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Ultra Shift Ergopower Levers offer an important new feature: two brake lever positions that allow riders to choose the lever-handlebar distance that is most suited to the size of their hand. Switching between the two positions does not affect braking efficiency, and the shape of the lever is designed to prevent contact with the bar.
Utilizing their Vari-Cushion technology, the new 12-speed Super Record shifters offer ergonomic, comfortable, and safe support and grip for all manner of rides. Inside, Campagnolo's technology and experience combine for precise, reliable shifts, every time. One lever, one action, the Campagnolo shift technology makes shifting easy, even when you're exhausted or distracted. Execute up to three upshifts or five downshifts at a time with Campagnolo's Ultra-Shift mechanism.
- Ergonomic, comfortable shape with Vari-Cushion technology for optimal support and grip.
- Redesigned lever introduces double curvature for improved grip.
- Ultra-Shift mechanism allows for 3 up- or 5 downshifts.
- Compatible with Campagnolo Super Record 2x12 drivetrain.
- Claimed weight: 339 grams.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.