The Best Of The Vest
The Women's Ultra Pro Vest from Camelbak is perfect for long-distance training and racing. There are four different soft flask-specific pockets so you can customize where you carry the included two 500ml Quick Stow flasks. This running hydration vest is engineered to fit a woman's frame and is available in four sizes to ensure a personalized fit.
Made with 3D micro-mesh, the Ultra Pro ensures proper ventilation and comfort over the long haul. It offers plenty of front cargo storage for easy access to fuel and a secure zippered pocket for your phone. The back and sides also include several stretch overflow pockets for extra layers or essentials and it can accommodate a 1.5L reservoir for longer self-supported runs.
With reflective accents throughout, you'll always be visible on early morning or late-night expeditions. The Camelbak Ultra Pro Vest is complete with dual sternum straps. By offering a wide range of adjustments, you are sure to notice the enhanced stability of a custom fit. When it comes to gear, treat yourself to the best.
- Women's specific fit is engineered to fit the female frame
- Multi-directional 3D Micro Mesh provides air flow and cushioning
- Secure phone pocket with a zipper closure for secured quick access
- Dual adjustable sternum straps allow for a custom fit and increased stability
- Stretch overflow pocket can easily hold an extra layer or rain shell
- Organizational pockets hold fuel and gear storage with easy access
- Trekking pole carry allows you to remove or replace poles while running
- Reflectivity for safety on your early morning or late-night runs
- Safety whistle delivers extra assurance in case of an emergency
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.