A Minimalist Approach to Wearable Hydration
The Camelbak Repack LR 4 50oz. Hydration Waist Pack is the ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don't want to carry a full backpack, the Repack offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration.
As part of Camelbak's Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you'll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
- Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- 1.5L CRUX Reservoir: Faster flow rate for better hydration
- Dual Reservoir Compression Straps: Cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for stability and a tight fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflective Accents: For better visibility in low light environments
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 28 x 15.5 cm
- Pack weight: 310g
- Hydration capacity: 1.5L
- 6 exterior pockets
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Used this three times and the mouth piece doesnï¿½t stay connected to the magnetic clip. Kept coming loose during the ride.
The pack is quite large and when full is heavy on the gut.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.