Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Who better than CamelBak to introduce the latest technology in reservoirs? After all, they invented them! The new 2L and 3L Camelbak Fusion Reservoirs are as big on innovation and technology as they are small in size and weight. With the ease of use to fill, use, and maintain, you'll have more time to bike, hike, and run.
- Tru Zip is durable and waterproof
- Integrated handle makes filling comfortable and easy
- Universal hanger for all hydration- compatible packs
- Rigid backplate eliminates need for baffle for easier cleaning and drying
- Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
- Pinch grip allows single-handed filling at sinks and refrigerators
- 100% free of BPA
- Big bite valve delivers 20% more water per sip
- On/off lever makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Quicklink system for easy reservoir removal from your pack
- 30% lighter than the Crux reservoir
- Compatible with Camelbak filtered by Lifestraw reservoir filter kit
- Available in 2L or 3L capacity options
- Weight: 144g (2L), 154g (3L)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.