Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
BMC's 2019 Teammachine ALR DISC ONE 105 Road Bike features a lightweight and stiff, finely engineered aluminium frame, a carbon fork and seatpost, a Shimano 105 drivetrain, and internal cable routing for a clrean understated look.
- Frame: Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium, TCC Race.
- Fork: SLR 02 Carbon Disc, TCC Race, Flat Mount.
- Headset: N/A.
- Shifters: Shimano 105, Hydraulic.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105.
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50-34T.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T.
- Chain: Shimano 105.
- Brakeset: Shimano 105, SM-RT70 Rotors (160 /160).
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend.
- Stem: BMC RSM 01.
- Saddle: VL-1489.
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR02 "D" Carbon, 15mm offset.
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-170.
- Rims: Shimano RS-170.
- Hubs: Shimano RS-170, Thru Axle (12mm).
- Spokes: N/A.
- Axles: 12x142mm thru-axle (front); 12x100mm thru-axle (rear).
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 25mm.
- Weight: 1250g (frame); 405g (fork); 195g (seatpost).
- Manufacturer Warranty: .