Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The 2019 Teamelite 03 ONE Mtn Bike from BMC is a light yet stiff 29er mountain bike with triple-butted hydroformed aluminum tubing, a RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Remote (100mm), 15x100mm thru-axle fork, and greater compliance and comfort thanks to the lowered seat stay and Angle Compliance Technology.
Tubeless rim strip installed; valve included.
- Frame: Teamelite 03, Big Wheel Concept, Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminum.
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Remote (100mm), 15x100mm thru-axle.
- Headset: Tapered Integrated 1 1/8"-1 1/2".
- Shifters: Shimano SLX.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus.
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket.
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-46T.
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601.
- Brakeset: Shimano SLX (160/160mm).
- Handlebar: BMC MFB 03, 750mm.
- Stem: BMC MSM 03.
- Saddle: VL-1831.
- Seatpost: BMC MSP 03.
- Rims: Alex MD25.
- Hubs: Shimano Deore.
- Axles: 15x 100; 12 x 142mm, thru-axle.
- Tires: Vittoria Barzo TR, 29x2.25.
- Weight: 1540g (Frame only, size M).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years for frame; 2 years for paint.