Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
BMC's 2019 Roadmachine 01 TWO eTap Road Bike is light and fast, featuring a proprietary Integrated Cockpit Stem -- available in multiple lengths -- that enables riders to create their ideal riding position. The front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
- Frame: 01 Premium Carbon, TCC Endurance, Angle Compliance Technology.
- Fork: 01 Premium Carbon, TCC Endurance, Integrated Cockpit.
- Headset: N/A.
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap HRD, Hydraulic.
- Front Derailleur: Sram Red eTAP.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap WiFLi.
- Crankset: SRAM Red, 50-34T.
- Bottom Bracket: PF86.
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1190, 11-32T.
- Chain: SRAM Red.
- Brakeset: SRAM RED eTap HRD, SRAM CLX Rotors (160 /160).
- Handlebar: BMC RCB01 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend.
- Stem: BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/ computer and camera mount.
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5, kium.
- Seatpost: Roadmachine 01 "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset.
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT db 47 Carbon, Thru Axle.
- Rims: DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT db 47 Carbon.
- Hubs: DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT db 47 Carbon.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® Straightpull; 24 front & rear.
- Axles: 12x100mm thru-axle (front); 142x12mm thru-axle (rear).
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Control, 28mm.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years on frame; 2 years on components and paint.