Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
BMC's 2019 Alpenchallenge AMP City ONE E-Bike is designed for those who seek both unique style and urban functionality. Micro Travel technology combined with a lightweight carbon fiber frame delivers a smooth and comfortable ride experience.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount.
- Fork: Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output.
- Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Trekking, Shimano SW-EW6010.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Trekking.
- Crankset: Shimano CR-E80, 38T.
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11-32T.
- Chain: Shimano HG-6090.
- Brakes: Shimano UR300, SM-RT26 Rotors 160mm.
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 02.
- Stem: BMC RSM 01.
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2058 DRN.
- Seatpost: Alpenchallenge AMP "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm offset.
- Rims: DT Swiss R500.
- Hubs: Formula, Thru Axle, 12mm (front & rear).
- Tires: Vittoria Revolution Tech, 35mm.
- Manufacturer Warranty: frame - 3 years; paint - 2 years.